Compare plans and get more benefits now. Expand your Medicare Coverage with an affordable Medicare Advantage Plan. Some Plans may offer additional coverage for prescription drugs, dental and vision. Our licensed agents are here to help.
We appreciate your interest in Medicare Advantage Center, LLC (“Medicare Advantage Center,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) and our commitment to safeguarding the privacy of our users. This Privacy Statement (“Statement”) provides information on how we gather, utilize, and distribute Personal Information regarding you (defined below) that we obtain through various online and offline interactions, including our website, email, mobile application, and other sources.
We collect Personal Information in several contexts as described below. However, this Statement does not apply to the following information:
1. Information about our employees, contractors, agents, and job applicants. Such information is subject to a separate privacy notice that we will make available to individuals.
2. Information we collect from individuals with whom we engage in solely business-to-business communications and transactions, such as information about the employees of our business partners and customers.
We reserve the right to update this Statement periodically, and the current version will be effective when posted. It is recommended that you check this Statement on a regular basis for any updates. If any of the modifications are unacceptable to you, we suggest that you discontinue interacting with us.
In accordance with applicable law, we will notify you of any changes made to this Statement by posting an update on our website. If we intend to make material changes to the way we handle Personal Information that was previously collected from you, we will obtain your affirmative consent as required by applicable law. If you do not provide such consent, we will continue to use your Personal Information in a manner consistent with the version of this Statement that was in effect when the information was collected.
We gather data about you and your interactions with us through various means, including:
1. Directly provided information. We collect data that you provide to us directly, such as when you register with our Services or apply for health insurance or other products through our Services.
2 Automatically collected or inferred information. Technical information about your online interactions with us, such as IP address and browsing preferences, is collected automatically.
3. Public sources. We may obtain information from public records maintained by government entities or information you submit in public forums.
4 Third-party information. Information about you and your interactions with us may be received from third parties, such as healthcare providers, insurance companies, credit reporting agencies, marketing and advertising providers, social network services, data brokers, and companies that provide or sell lists of potential purchasers. We may also receive information from friends and family members, such as other individuals insured under the same policy as you.
We may combine data received from these sources, including public and third-party sources, and utilize or disclose it for the purposes listed below.
We may collect various types of Personal Information about you, including but not limited to:
1. Identifiers, such as your name, postal address, email address, phone number, social media handles, Social Security number, driver’s license number, or other similar information, including information about your family members who may be insured under a policy with us.
2. Customer records, such as your name, signature, address, telephone number, bank account number, credit card number, or other payment information.
3. Application and eligibility information for you and your family members, such as age, gender, health status, medical history, military or veteran status, financial and tax information (for government subsidies), and other information needed to determine eligibility for insurance coverage.
4. Commercial information and preferences, including your product preferences, advertising preferences, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other preferences or interests.
5. Internet or electronic network activity information, such as your browsing history, search history, IP address, and interactions with us online, through our mobile application, or through advertisements.
6. Geolocation information, such as your approximate location based on your IP address.
7. Audio, electronic, visual, or similar information, such as call center recordings or customer support chat logs.
8. Professional or employment information, such as your job title, employer, business address, and contact information.
9. Inferences drawn from any of the information we collect, such as your preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes, to create a profile about you.
We may utilize the various categories of your Personal Information in the following ways:
1. To facilitate your interactions with us, such as to assist you in online quoting, applications, and purchases of our products, administer your account, provide information about insurance plans, and respond to your requests.
2. For our internal business purposes, including to evaluate and enhance the quality of our interactions and programs, develop new products and services, and perform internal research.
3. For legal, safety, or security reasons, such as to comply with legal requirements and to protect our safety and the rights of those who interact with us.
4. In a de-identified, anonymized, or aggregated format, for legal purposes.
5. For marketing purposes, such as to invite you to participate in surveys, promotions, and events, audit our ad impressions, and enhance our content and advertisements.
6. To fulfill other purposes you have disclosed at the time of providing Personal Information or where legally permitted or required.
7. For any other purposes with your consent.
We may share your Personal Information for various purposes as follows:
1. Insurance providers and related entities: We may share your information with insurance companies, healthcare exchanges, and similar entities to provide you with the insurance you request.
2. Service providers and other third parties: We may share your Personal Information with licensed third-party service providers who facilitate and support us in processing your requests, providing you with quotes, products, and services, and processing payments. We may also connect you with our service providers to perform insurance-related services or analyze how our service is used.
3. Business partners: We may provide access to your Personal Information to our insurance companies on your behalf.
4. Legal, security, and safety purposes: We may share your Personal Information with third parties such as law enforcement, regulators, or others to comply with applicable legal requirements, protect the confidentiality and security of our records, prevent fraud, and enforce our agreements.
5. Organizations with which you have a relationship: We may disclose Personal Information to an entity with which you have a relationship, such as an employer or healthcare provider, when such entity referred you to us or when you use our service in connection with your relationship to such entity.
6. With your consent: We may share your Personal Information with others for any purpose with your consent.
We gather information through various tracking technologies such as cookies, web beacons, pixels, tags, and other means. This information includes your Internet Service Provider and IP address, the date and time of your website access, the pages you visit, and the Internet address from which you access our website. Some cookies only exist during a single session, while others persist over multiple sessions. We use these technologies to personalize online content, maximize website performance, remember user preferences, and provide you with relevant offers. Additionally, these cookies and other technologies may track you across devices.
To enhance your browsing experience, we may partner with third-party companies to show ads or customize content on our website and other websites. These companies may use tracking technologies, such as cookies, to collect information about your browsing activity on our website and other websites. They then use this information to provide you with interest-based advertising. You can opt-out of interest-based advertising by submitting opt-outs, but this will only affect advertising from us or our agents. Some of the companies that provide advertising-related services for us may participate in the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Self-Regulatory Program for Online Behavioral Advertising or be members of the Network Advertising Initiative. For more information on opting out of interest-based advertising from these companies, please visit their respective websites. Note that opting out of interest-based advertising will not stop all advertising, and if you erase your cookies, use a different browser, or a non-browser method of access, your opt-out may no longer be effective.
Several web browsers now include a setting called Do Not Track (“DNT”), which can send a message to websites you visit indicating that you don’t want them to collect data about your online browsing and searching habits. While some websites may honor these signals, there isn’t currently a widely accepted standard for interpreting them. Therefore, we don’t currently act on DNT signals sent by web browsers. However, you can still choose to decline or delete cookies. Note that if you do so, some functions on our website may not work properly. Additionally, if you use multiple devices or browsers, or if you delete cookies, you may need to repeat this process for each device or browser. To learn more about how to manage cookies and other tracking technologies, please refer to your browser’s Help documentation.
We have implemented reasonable security protocols, technical and organizational measures to safeguard your Personal Information from unauthorized access, accidental or unlawful destruction, alteration, disclosure, loss, or use. However, the internet transmission and online storage of digital information are not entirely secure, and we cannot assure the complete security of your information obtained through the Service.
Our interactions and services are designed for individuals who are 16 years of age and older. We do not target or market our services to children under the age of 16, and we do not knowingly collect any information, including Personal Information, from children under 16 years of age. If you believe that we have unintentionally collected Personal Information from a child under the age of 16, please contact us at the address provided below, and we will make every effort to promptly delete the child’s information from our databases.
While engaging with us, you may come across links to external sites or other online services that we do not manage, including those integrated into third-party advertisements or sponsored content. We are not liable for the privacy practices and data collection policies of such third-party services. To learn more about their policies, you should refer to the privacy statements of those third-party services.
Medicare Advantage Plan will inform you whether we possess any of your personal information upon request. If you wish to amend, update, remove, or make other data-related requests (such as limiting sharing with non-affiliates), you can contact us toll-free at (904) 906-4535 or by mail at the following address:
Customer Service, MedicareAdvantagePlan.com
1900 corporate Blvd NW, #300, Boca Raton, FL 33431
We will make reasonable attempts to respond to your request, but cannot assure that we will be able to fulfill it. For instance, we typically retain your information for the duration of your account’s existence, as required to offer you services, or for other business reasons. We will keep and use your information as necessary to satisfy our legal responsibilities, settle disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Please keep in mind that once your application has been submitted to your preferred health insurance company or any other relevant entity (such as the federal government in the case of an application involving advanced premium tax credits), you may need to contact the insurance company or such other entity directly to update your application and/or exercise your individual rights under HIPAA.
If you have questions regarding this Statement or our privacy practices, please contact us at:
Medicare Advantage Plan, LLC.
1900 Corporate Blvd NW #W300
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Cell: (904) 906-4535
To opt-out of receiving promotional email messages from us, please click on the “Unsubscribe” link contained at the bottom of each email or by contacting us using the information above. To opt-out of receiving satisfaction surveys and/or information on additional products and services from us, you may contact us at the information above. Please note that you will still receive communications from us regarding your insurance quote, application, policy or advanced premium tax credit even if you opt-out of receiving our surveys and/or notices of additional products or services.
If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact our U.S.-based third party dispute resolution provider (free of charge) at https://feedback-form.truste.com/watchdog/request.
This CCPA notice pertains only to a few California residents as we collect limited personal information from data brokers. However, the following information is not subject to this notice: any data provided while seeking a financial product or service that comes under the Gramm-Leach Bliley Act (“GLBA”) or the California Financial Information Privacy Act (“CalFIPA”), data of individuals not living in California, data related to our employees, contractors, agents, and job applicants (which are governed by a separate privacy notice), and data collected from individuals solely for business-to-business communications or transactions, including due diligence transactions. We use and disclose the personal information collected from data brokers for marketing and operational purposes but do not knowingly sell the data of minors under 16 years of age. The table below provides more information about the types of personal information we collect and disclose.
If you are a California resident, you have the right to exercise certain rights with respect to your personal information, subject to legal limitations and exceptions. To exercise your rights, you can call us toll-free at (904) 906-4535 or use our website chat.
The following rights are available to California residents:
Please note that we may not be able to honor your request under certain circumstances permitted by the CCPA, such as when we cannot verify your identity or if an exception applies to your deletion request. When making a request, you will be asked to provide your zip code, first and last name, date of birth, phone number (optional), and indicate how you would like to be contacted. You will also be required to attest that you are entitled to make the request.
Authorized agents may exercise rights on behalf of consumers, but we reserve the right to verify the consumer directly. To authorize an agent to make a request, the agent must contact us by mail and include documentation demonstrating their authority.
We will respond to Requests to Delete and Requests to Know within 45 calendar days, unless we need more time (in which case we will notify you), and may take up to 90 calendar days in total to respond to your request.
We do not share personal information subject to California Civil Code § 1798.83 (the “Shine the Light law”) with third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
We do not offer every plan available in your Area. Any information we provide is limited to those plans we do offer in your area. Please contact Medicare.gov or 1-800-MEDICARE to get information on all of your options.